Hotel Campos De Guadalmina
Barceló Group is a family-owned company founded in 1931 by Simón Barceló in Mallorca (Spain). Our expansion to the world’s major destinations, along with our clear growth strategy, has allowed us to position ourselves as the 2nd largest chain in Spain and one of the top 30 in the world in terms of the number of rooms.
Our commitment to ensuring the satisfaction of our visiting guests and the well-being of our entire team has been rewarded with the “Best Hotel Management Company in the World” award at the latest edition of the World Travel Awards, considered the Oscars of the international tourism sector.
Currently, Barceló Hotel Group has 270 urban and resort hotels with 4 and 5 stars, totaling over 60,000 rooms distributed in 24 countries. These hotels are marketed under four brands that allow us to provide our guests with a clear differentiating value in terms of both quality and service:
Royal Hideaway Luxury Hotels & Resorts
Barceló Hotels & Resorts
Occidental Hotels & Resorts
All of the above, combined with a clear spirit of sustainable improvement, enables us to look towards the future with optimism, always backed by the strength and international presence that have characterized the Barceló Group throughout its more than 90 years of business trajectory. Do you want to be part of our story? Join our team!
• Colaborar en la recepción de los clientes y ayudarles a acomodarse en caso de ser necesario.
• Ayudar en la atención directa al cliente para el consumo de bebidas o comidas.
• Participar en la preparación, montaje y desmontaje de los servicios.
• Colaborar en las tareas de conservación y mantenimiento de su zona y útiles de trabajo.
• Formación: Ciclo Formativo Grado Medio en Hostelería. Formación en APPCC obligatoria.
• Experiencia: mínimo un año en puesto similar.
• Idiomas: Inglés Alto.
• Valorables conocimientos en: hostelería.
• Capacidad de trabajo en equipo.
• Tolerancia al estrés.
• Agilidad y equilibrio.
• Imagen personal cuidada.
• Buenas habilidades sociales.
• Orientación al cliente.
*You will have the opportunity to work in a flexible, collaborative, and responsible work environment, surrounded by the best colleagues.
* Why limit yourself to one location when you can move between countries and work in different areas of the company? At Barceló Hotel Group, we offer you geographical mobility and the chance to gain knowledge about various products and services throughout your career.
* We understand that a committed and experienced team is essential for growth. That’s why we have specific career plans available in different areas of the company, which you can join.
*You will have access to the best training programs in the market, tailored to your position within the company. Additionally, because we strongly believe in personal development, we provide a wide range of open training activities through our Barceló Campus e-learning platform.
* We invite you to explore Barceló Responsible, our Corporate Responsibility brand. This initiative encompasses numerous actions related to social, economic, and environmental development in all the locations where our company operates. We want you to join us in our commitment to building a better future!
As one of our greatest challenges is ensuring your happiness, being part of the Barceló Hotel Group team comes with additional advantages and benefits, including:
1. Exclusive discounts on hotels and travel for you, your family, and friends.
2. Access to a health insurance policy with numerous advantages and special conditions for the Barceló group.
3. Ongoing discounts with various companies related to leisure and free time.
4. Special offers with product and service companies.
5. Exclusive agreements with different training and business schools.